Pageviews past week

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Discipleship: Being the beloved

In my chase to know and taste God, my beloved gave me an extraordinary experience when I attended a 30-day silent retreat.  This revelation has allowed me to understand the foundation and living streams of water to be a disciple.

While meditating alone in the chapel one evening, the presence of God came upon me in a deep, restful, and loving way.  It was beyond spiritual.  It was personal.  The presence of God was like an intoxicating encounter with a new and unexpected lover. The first word that came to me was "beloved." I was God's beloved child. I soaked in his love and over time , the Holy Spirit revealed the message to me.  Like an onion, the message contained layers upon layers of revelation to be opened, thought upon, and consumed.   So I wrote it all down.  Here's the wisdom my beloved shared to me.



From the moment you were a dream in my mind I loved you. 
Know this, my love is not based on your performance, but on who you are. 
It is the you, that I am completely in love with. 
It is in my nature to love you completely without conditions.   
This is who I am. 
I am love.
For you are my beloved son, and I will always love you. 
Completely. 
All the time.

I want you to open your heart to me.   
I will pour my love into your heart so it will nourish and empower you. 
Like a branch grafted to a vine, this is how I work.   
You will use my love, so you can love me back with it. 
You will use my love to love others. 
If you obey my commandments you will live in my love.

I want you to know that I understand the wounds of your heart. 
Your wounds have hardened your heart and prevent me and anyone else from loving you. 
There is a layer of distrust and resentment in you that is ready and waiting to be released with a hair trigger.
Open your heart to me and allow my love to heal you from shame, envy, guilt, fear, anger, and pride. 
I want your eyes to see yourself as I do and not as the world sees you. 
For I am the truth, not the world.
My love will melt away the hardness of your heart and transform your mind and heart into mine. 

Know this, my love hates fear.  It will destroy fear. My perfect love will cast out all fear in you. 
You must learn to trust me completely and totally.   
You must live in life union with me and my word must live powerfully within you. 
From this point your desires will be my desires. 
Like a child you must trust me completely.   
My love and my word will become streams of living water to feed you.   
You will be a reflection of my light so that I may be glorified. 

I love you.  You are my beloved.  Trust me completely and open your heart to my love. It's the secret to living in my kingdom. 

No comments: