Pageviews past week

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Without Excuse - Romans 1:18-32

"How can anyone take a look around at all the wonder in this world and not believe there is truly a God?"  I ask this question often as I look at the scenic fall landscape.  God's glory and amazing presence surrounds me every day.  It surrounds you as well.  What do you see when you open your eyes?  What wonder and splendor is before your eyes, there, just for the taking-in?

"But the basic reality of God is plain enough. Open your eyes and there it is! By taking a long and thoughtful look at what God has created, people have always been able to see what their eyes as such can't see: eternal power, for instance, and the mystery of his divine being. So nobody has a good excuse."  (Romans 1:19-20)

If you ever wonder at the reality of God I only need look at my journal entries and see how He has been moving, I only need look at my family and see the three beautiful grandsons who are an amazing miracle and proof of God's existence.  How about you; what is in your life that would not be there were it not for God.  What truth in your life points to the glory of a wonderful God?

Read Romans 1:18-32 here.  Listen to the same text here.

No comments: