Pageviews past week

Monday, May 27, 2019

Transformed Daily

As it is written:
“There is no one righteous, not even one;
11 there is no one who understands;
there is no one who seeks God.


If I look back on who I was twenty plus years ago, I would barely recognize me. When I share in a group, the old me, many cannot believe it. That is a good thing, cause if they found my words plausible, it would mean I have not allowed God to work in my life. Many of us can say the same, "We have been changed by God, we are a work-in-progress, but changed nonetheless. We will always be a work-in-progress. Not yet arrived but heading in the right direction most days.

Do you remember the turning point, the reason or motive for turning to Jesus and making changes in your life and behavior? Can you pinpoint the day or season when things changed for you? When transformation began to work in you?

Transform is a verb meaning to make a thorough or dramatic change in the form, appearance, or character. I think I can safely say that there was a definite change in character. My words became softer, as did my heart. Of course, this transformation did not happen overnight. No, it is still happening today.

I can also say the transformation was in appearance too. The scowl on my face lightened. My eyes must have reflected some of the peace and softness I felt. What about you? Where there physical changes when you allowed Jesus to transform you? Was there a jaunty bounce added to your step or at the very least, a smile lurking nearby?

Dear Jesus,
Please continue to work in my, to change what needs to change and to help me recognize those areas I will need work in. Thank you and Amen.


Romans 3:9-18

No comments: