Pageviews past week

Monday, May 31, 2010

How Great is Our God!! Isaiah 40:12-20

Have you ever looked at pictures from the Hubble Telescope? You can Google them and find a treasure trove of images that are absolutely amazing. Some of my favorites are the planets and stars that are dying. The images literally take my breath away. I worship God when gazing at those pictures.

Our scripture passage today asks, “Who has measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, or with the breadth of his hand marked off the heavens? Who has held the dust of the earth in a basket, or weighed the mountains on the scales and the hills in a balance...?”

God is truly amazing. He is bigger than we can possibly comprehend, yet He hears and cares for our every need and prayer. It is such a comfort to me that I do not worship a God who needs my advice or direction. He is a God who not only has command of every planet and star, He also has total control of the details in my life.

Creator God,
Thank you for amazing me with Your creation and for creating me. Thank you for loving me enough to hear every prayer I pray. Help me to be amazed everyday by Your greatness. I never want to take You for granted. Amen

Read todays scripture on Biblegateway Isaiah 40: 12-20

We would love to know what you think. Click on the "comments" below and leave your thoughts

No comments: