Pageviews past week

Friday, December 30, 2011

Ecclesiastes 3:11 God's Timing Is Perfect


"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end."

As I get older my thinking changes. I find myself more frequently pondering my future with the Lord, and as I believe many do, questioning once again my worthiness. Have I truly done what the Lord wanted me to do with my life. Did I use my gifts appropriately? Do I truly deserve a place at his side? This world and satan play games with our minds and often cause us to question and doubt.

The truth is this: as stated is Ecclesiastes, "....they cannot fathom what God has done....." I believe this is the bottom line. It is not humanly possible for us to understand what God's promises truly entail. What our eternal world will be like is only a fantasy in our minds. Minds that are far to small and inexperienced to comprehend the depth and breath of His unfailing love for us.

These eternal plans so often spoken of in the bible, are difficult for our minds to wrap around, and virtually impossible to truly grasp. Only time will tell,..... not in our time though, in God's time. If we trust in God with our lives and hearts, his good and masterful timing will take care of the rest. As the theme of the movie "The Polar Express" clearly communicates, Believe........................

No comments: