Pageviews past week

Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday - Mark 15:1-15

As Holy Week comes to a close we are facing Good Friday.  Just what does this day mean, to each of us on an individual basis and to the world as a whole?

A week ago at my church, the congregation witnessed 11 baptisms, 9 of which were adults.  I found this to be so exciting to know Jesus' death was for these people.  Their salvation is guaranteed, like yours and mine. This sums up Good Friday for me.

Pilate gave the crowd what it wanted, set Barabbas free and turned Jesus over for whipping and crucifixion. (Mark 15:15)

Take some time now to listen to God speak to your heart.  I plan to find a few minutes to do this too.  Listen to the Mark 15 and join me in praying for all those who have not yet been exposed to the Gospel, for those who have rejected the Good News.  It is not too late for them, in fact the time is perfect...right now.  


Read Mark 15:1-15 here

Listen to Mark 15:1-15 here

No comments: