Pageviews past week

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

In God's Presence, Psalm 43



Send forth your light and your truth,
let them guide me;
let them bring me to your holy mountain,
to the place where you dwell. -Psalm 43:3

Where is your favorite place to go and be with God? Some people like to be in nature; whether watching the sunrise or listening to the waves. Being outside draws them close to God.

Others love a worship service or concert where the praise music draws them into God’s presence. The words mixed with the beat strike a chord that connects them with the Creator.

I like to be alone with my guitar and Bible. I love to read God’s word and learn new and amazing things God has done. I respond to what I find by playing my guitar and singing praises to Him.

The truth is, as long as we are following God’s light and truth we will be brought to His holy mountain, to the place where He dwells. How wonderful is that! God promises us access to him; we don’t have to seek it out, we just have to seek out his truth and we will be in the presence of God.
Read the entire scripture on Biblegateway Psalm 43

Please click comments below and share your thoughts with us.

No comments: