Pageviews past week

Friday, July 2, 2010


Not long ago I bumped into someone I had not seen for some time. I was familiar with this person to some extent, as we had taken a number of classes together. But, when we met that day I was shocked by her looks. I wondered if she was the same person. There was a glow about her; she looked healthier than she did before. There was a remarkable aura given off and I felt a little stunned, and at a loss for words. I began to ask her about the change, and she smiled and explained that she had developed a personal relationship with Jesus.

I was thrilled by her explanation and over coffee, we discussed the story of Moses. We talked about the time Moses came down from Mount Sinai, with the second set of Commands the LORD had given him, and his face was radiant. He didn’t know it, but everyone who encountered him saw it immediately.

“When Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tablets of the Testimony in his hands, he was not aware that his face was radiant because he had spoken with the LORD. When Aaron and all the Israelites saw Moses, his face was radiant, and they were afraid to come near him.” (Exodus 34:29-30)

A personal relationship with our LORD changes more than the inside; more than our heart. This loving relationship often changes our countenance as well. What an amazing God we serve!

Read the entire text for today at Biblegateway Exodus 34:29-35
 

If you prefer to comment via email we invite you do to that here.

No comments: